Verse of the Day
New International Version (NIV)
1 The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad;
let the distant shores rejoice.
2 Clouds and thick darkness surround him;
righteousness and justice are the foundation of his throne.
3 Fire goes before him
and consumes his foes on every side.
4 His lightning lights up the world;
the earth sees and trembles.
5 The mountains melt like wax before the Lord,
before the Lord of all the earth.
6 The heavens proclaim his righteousness,
and all peoples see his glory.
7 All who worship images are put to shame,
those who boast in idols—
worship him, all you gods!
8 Zion hears and rejoices
and the villages of Judah are glad
because of your judgments, Lord.
9 For you, Lord, are the Most High over all the earth;
you are exalted far above all gods.
10 Let those who love the Lord hate evil,
for he guards the lives of his faithful ones
and delivers them from the hand of the wicked.
11 Light shines[a] on the righteous
and joy on the upright in heart.
12 Rejoice in the Lord, you who are righteous,
and praise his holy name.
- A List of God’s Promises of Blessing By Rick Warren (breakthelight.wordpress.com)
- Daily Verse: Colossians 3:13 (faithfulprovisions.com)
- Meditation on Psalm 103: Glorious Contrast (gracesatisfies.wordpress.com)
- (You) Understood (thisonewillbeourpeace.wordpress.com)
- Persevering While Waiting, Evans Olang (magnifyhisword.wordpress.com)
- 13 Bible Verses Every Small Business Owner Needs for 2013 (succeedasyourownboss.com)
- Psalms 96-102 (mybiblereadingplan.wordpress.com)
- Verse of the Day 2-1-13 (vidblogdotcom.wordpress.com)
- Verse of the Day 1-11-13 (vidblogdotcom.wordpress.com)
- Verse of the Day 12-27-12 (vidblogdotcom.wordpress.com)