Do Not Be Worldly
- 1 Corinthians 1:26
For consider your calling, brothers: not many of you were wise according to worldly standards, not many were powerful, not many were of noble birth.
- 1 Corinthians 7:28
But if you do marry, you have not sinned, and if a betrothed woman marries, she has not sinned. Yet those who marry will have worldly troubles, and I would spare you that.
- 1 Corinthians 7:33
But the married man is anxious about worldly things, how to please his wife,
- 1 Corinthians 7:34
and his interests are divided. And the unmarried or betrothed woman is anxious about the things of the Lord, how to be holy in body and spirit. But the married woman is anxious about worldly things, how to please her husband.
- 2 Corinthians 7:10
For godly grief produces a repentance that leads to salvation without regret, whereas worldly grief produces death.
- Titus 2:12
training us to renounce ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright, and godly lives in the present age,
- Jude 1:19
It is these who cause divisions, worldly people, devoid of the Spirit.
Gospel.com Blog Posts
- AMUSEMENTS AND WORLDLY PLEASURES » See PLEASURE, WORLDLY
- CARE » WORLDLY (Psalms 39:6;127:2; Ecclesiastes 4:8; Matthew 6:25-34;13:22; Mark 4:1)
- CARNAL MINDEDNESS » See CARE, WORLDLY
- EXPERIMENT » In worldly pleasure, Solomon’s (Ecclesiastes 1;)
- HAPPINESS » OF THE WICKED » Their worldly prosperity (Psalms 17:14;37:3,4,7)
- HEART » THE UNREGENERATE » Is worldly (2 Chronicles 26:16; Daniel 5:20; Acts 8:21,22)
- PLEASURE » WORLDLY (Job 20:12-16;21:12,13; Proverbs 9:17;15:21;21:17; Ecclesiastes)
- SIN » MISCELLANY OF MINOR SUB-TOPICS » See PLEASURES, WORLDLY
- SPIRITUALITY » Brings indifference to worldly good (1 Corinthians 7:29-31; Colossians 3:1-3)
- VANITY » Worldly wisdom is (Ecclesiastes 2:15,21; 1 Corinthians 3:20)
Do Not Be Of The World
LIVE IN THE WORLD, BUT DO NOT BE “OF THE WORLD”
Let US begin. Today, I want to talk about living in the world. MY
children live in the world, but do not need to be “of the world.” The
world is an enmity to ME. I am disgusted with its overwhelming evil.
Children you can walk among those of the world without partaking of
the things of the world. The world will lead you down paths of
destruction and heartache.
James 4:4. Ye adulterers and adulteresses know ye not that the
friendship of the world is enmity with GOD? Whosoever therefore
will be a friend of the world is an enemy of GOD.
I am your only source of wholeness, peace, and calm. Do not turn to
the world for direction. You will only be misled. You must turn to ME
for direction. Cling to ME in this vital hour. I hold all your answers.
I want to spare you sadness and grief, but you must turn your life
over to ME in completion – only then can I take it and deliver you.
You can walk safely in the world and not be affected by its lures but
you need ME to walk by your side. I can lead you through the
endless distractions the world puts out to lead you astray and pull
you away from ME.
I want you to focus on ME. Keep your eyes fixed on ME, your
SAVIOR. I am your door to safety. All other doors lead to
destruction. Don’t be deceived and take your eyes off of ME. I offer
hope in a world that offers none.
O’ it appears to be hopeful, but what looks normal is deceiving.
Psalms 25:15. Mine eyes are ever toward the LORD; for HE shall
pluck my feet out of the net.
These are the last hours. The world is in the end times. The world
seems so convincingly normal, but all is not so – it is leading to the
path of destruction.
Soon many will find this out too late. Open your eyes. The world
offers only false hope.
Let ME Lead you. Surrender your life to ME. I will open your eyes
with MY HOLY SPIRIT and you will be renewed and see things the
way they really are and then you will see the Truth. Only MY HOLY
SPIRIT can open your spiritual eyes that so deceive you about the
ways of the world. I am ready to give you the spiritual eye salve to
help this transformation take place. You have but to ask ME for it.
Surrender your life, heart, soul, spirit, and let ME give you the sight
you need to navigate safely through the worldP
Revelation 3:18. I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in fire, that
thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be
clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and
anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
- 1 Corinthians 1… (sweetthingsinlove.wordpress.com)
- Apostolic Authority (alifetimeofreading.wordpress.com)
- Journey to see God: the Lord search the heart and test the mind (kzlam36.wordpress.com)
- Do Not Try To Fit In, Be Righteous In Faithful Obedience (godlyprinciple.wordpress.com)
- 1 Corinthians 13:5 completely annihilates the false image of God (lambanddragon.wordpress.com)
- The Real Definition of “Marriage” (bpsfuelforthought.wordpress.com)
- Daily Verse: 1 Corinthians 9:22-23 (faithfulprovisions.com)
- Daily Verse: 1 Corinthians 1:23-24 (faithfulprovisions.com)
- Daily Verse: 1 Corinthians 13:7 (faithfulprovisions.com)
- Verse of the Day 3-24-13 1 Corinthians 1 (vidblogdotcom.wordpress.com)