“11 For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his love for those who fear him; 12 as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us.” Psalm 103:11-12 ESV
When we like someone, we love them without limits. We give them more priority and importance, when compared to all others in our life. So as is our God’s love. He loves us all, more than we love Him back. His love is more than the heights between the earth and heaven.
In this day-to-day life, there are very very people who are willing to take our sorrows and sufferings. Everyone is busy with their own life and problems. But God, who loves us has taken away all our transgressions, burden and pain.
Do you feel burdened facing problems, problems all your life? God is at your side. When you go weary, place your burden on God and He will lighten it. Fear Him and His love for you is everlasting.
- A Patristic/Medieval Commentary on Psalm 16 (stjoeofoblog.wordpress.com)
- Notes on Psalm 115 (stjoeofoblog.wordpress.com)
- Wait on the Lord (dawnmarie4.wordpress.com)
- It Was A Set Up! (thanksforlettingmeshare.com)
- Ready To Give Up? DON’T! These 12 Bible Verses Are For YOU. (proverbsgirl.wordpress.com)
- From Concern to Action (phenum01.com)
- Father Boylan’s Introduction to Psalms 114 and 115 (stjoeofoblog.wordpress.com)
- Honest to God (awaywithwordsblog.com)
- A Love that Seperates (encouragedbygrace.wordpress.com)
- O Lord, I lift up my soul. (uphans7.wordpress.com)